Checkmate?

                                                                                                                                          
 Photo by sk on Unsplash


Hey Guys... How are you all today? Beautiful and Great I believe... That's good to know. Thank you for stopping by… It's a great pleasure to be sharing these ideas I am having with you… When I write, I like to pour my heart out, most importantly I like to pass something across that connotes wellbeing. This is a very important aspect of my writings other than self-expression.

Today's blog post is about Chess. A part of the game, a very crucial part of it. We will be talking particularly about two pieces of the board, the powerful, all over the place if she wants Queen and the reserved one step at a time king whom the game is all about. I will be relating this concept to the relationship between a man (King) and the woman (Queen) he chooses and also the woman and man she chooses.

These are my ideas, concepts, and observations and you should take anything that resonates with your heart and whatever seems not to match with you on a consciousness level, just let it slide. Although we can write a book, even several chronicles on this same topic if we wanted, I will keep this post short, sweet and straight to the point. It is challenging for me to do that when I write creatively… hmmm.. how about I start learning conciseness with this post? Good... Good... Let's get on to it...

I see this all the time, in relationships, especially between man and woman or kings and queens or gods and goddesses in this plane of consciousness. A situation where one person or the two people default at their role within their relationship. In chess as in life also, the game is all about the King. The king makes decrees and sees to the rightful grounding of his nation in general worldly affairs. Because of the usually enormous task, the king has to handle, he has positioned beside him a queen, which he empowers enormously, who in relation with him as his confidant and also is the main person he entrusts his life, safety and main affairs to. Now here is the point and purpose I am doing this write up. In chess, the queen's moves can make or mar the entire game to great extents. Because ‘she’ has such enormous power bestowed on her both by her husband and also by nature, speaking about her embodiment with a lot of transmuted energy, her decisions on the Chessboard (Kingdom), are very important. We don’t want to have an all over the place, not minding her business, in your face, type of queen who doesn’t put the welfare of the King ( gets his consent or care about his wellbeing), before taking actions. The game (kingdom) is always safer when each piece on the board, especially the queen puts to mind the safety and well being of the king first and then other pieces (citizens, children, etc). That is what makes for mastery in chess or rather the affairs of a husband and wife. The bible even said something in that light, it said that a wise woman builds her home, while the foolish one tears it down with her two hands. There you have it folks. To avoid a real-life checkmate scenario, mind all you do, whether in words or deeds. Flip female for males and you get the same roles for males who are playing supportive roles to females. Its all about balance.

I hope this post was informative, educative and entertaining. And yessssss… I kept to my promise of conciseness… Up me!!! Look forward to my next post… Stay well in the light of LOVE. Peace, Love, and Harmony.

Comments

Popular Posts