The Main Idea behind the Concept of ‘Falling in Love’

                                                          Photo by Tyler Nix on Unsplash


At a time in my life even until recently, I used to be very obsessed with the kind of love that ensured between a man and a woman. It was an obsession in terms of having a particular concept I was extremely thrilled by and wanting such experience at all cost without having clearly defined terms.

They defined terms being understanding the workings of love in the terms of loving another human being passionately and my expectations of the person. Not only did I not consider that things could get complicated but that that same ferocity that is used to love passionately could also turn around and become a wild consuming fire that can create the hottest part of hell on earth.

With the rate of divorce skyrocketing and lots of ‘drama’ happening among even what some people termed perfect unions, I began to ask questions. And like always, I received my answers in 2 quite enlightening and life transforming books, The Celestine Prophecy by James Redfield and Why Your Life Sucks by Alan Cohen. These 2 books changed my preconceived notion of relationships. I understood that when you put someone on a pedestal and adore them like they are the source of your life force, when they begin to fall short of supply, two things either happen, first being that one person begins to leach on the other or both parties begin to leech on each other thereby causing the second thing which is power struggles that ensures drama.

I understood that we didn’t have to go into relationships seeking for the other person to be the other half of our circle that completes us and make us whole rather we should be whole beings ourselves that is whole circles attracting another whole person, having connected with our core and functioning harmoniously from that state of wholeness. When we go into relationships in this state, not wanting to only give or take but wanting to complement, then our partners will be a light to us, adding to our own bright light. When you see the few relationships that are thriving, know this is their secret, relationships where there is freedom of expression and great soul to soul connection even to the extent of having a developed extrasensory perception working precisely, just know that they are two functioning whole souls.

The public media at the moment isn’t helping matters, especially in their fake love storied movies, music and documentaries. That goes to say that we should rely on our intuitions or we would lead lives of lies and deceit.

Now I am not just thrilled by any love connection but by how strict the people involved adhere to the concept discussed above. I no more look at falling in love with another person as something that completes me. What completes me is falling in love with myself and connecting with my core. Then I will be well positioned to love someone else and complement them just like two beautifully placed complementary colours of the rainbow.
Thanks for stopping by, Peace, Love and Harmony.

Comments

Popular Posts